I don’t want perfect, I want honest.
Heh, I actually thought, ‘Oh fuck.’ When I saw Steam’s autumn sale started today.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
A conversation on Doms
- Her: Remember how you asked me if my opinion of what a Dom is has changed since I met you?
- Me: yep yep.
- Her: Well i've been observing a fair bit lately and realized there's several distinct different little groups of doms.. I don't know if it's a progressional thing like stages of Dom, or if like... you're in the same category for life.. But it's very interesting. And I've realized that I compare them all to you, you're like my... ummm ...
- Me: *raises an eyebrow*
- Her: you know in an experiment
- when you have the one stable thing that you compare everything else to
- Me: Control group.
- Her: ok
- maybe I was thinking of a different word but you're my control. I compare everyone to you because you're the best
- Me: :-)
- Thank you, Miss!
- Her: Like you define Dom.. in the dictionary there should be a cheesy photo of you next to it
- Me: hey!
- Her: Whatttttt
- Me: cheesy?
- Her: yeah like a professional portrait :)
- Not cheesy
- Just a picture
- Of you
- Me: oooh
- I'm flattered, Miss. : -)
- Her: No one compares :P
- So I'm aware of ... 1....2....3...4 different types
- Maybe more
- Me: tell me about them.
- Her: umm well 1. Is like the real deal (you)
- Me: :-)
- Her: 2. Is the baby doms, who are all cute and misinformed and demanding. they have potential to become real doms because they might actually learn a thing or two... They are curious and willing. but probably wont be real until they are older. I try not to be too hard on them.
- 3. Is the wannabes who aren't willing to learn, especially from a woman, their catch phrase is like "you will obey me!" they are completely misinformed and expect you to be submissive from the first conversation, without a relationship forming.
- Me: interesing
- Her: No potential for change.
- 4. Is like the power trippers. they are a little messed up and probably need therapy.. very needy and insecure and demanding. not caring or gentle.. they confuse 'submissive' with 'door mat' sometimes without realizing
- Mm I've met many and they fit straight into the latter three categories
- What sucks is you can't offer advice or correct lots of them.. Usually 3 and 4 is served with a massive side of arrogance
- Me: yea, definitely the way it seems from the outside.
- or looking at other doms.
- Her: you know more than I do, I just have been making little observations
- Me: not really, my observations are mainly just from seeing other 'doms' and how the way they interact with subs feels wrong.
- Her: Well. Yeah. It is. So wrong. I haven't gotten past a few little conversations with these people because it's just cringe worthy. no one realizes it takes time.. a lot of them actually try to 'order' you to message them at a certain time or send pictures right now 'because I say so' within the first conversation.
- I'm like ugh.. is that what you think is going to work for you? Good luck, mate
- Me: lol
- yea, I don't understand why they think they are entitled to it and don't have to earn it.
- Her: exactly
Page 1 of 21
← Newer • Older →